The old Montgomery Airport was located just east of the current Orange County Airport and was owned by the Gorss brothers in the late 1940s. Today, all that remains are the Airport Inn bar and one building. Thanks to members of www.rypn.org for help with identifying the planes.
Lynne Gorss and Sharon Milligan, in front of a 1935 Taylor E-2 Cub.
Jerry and Lynne Gorss.
Jerry and Don Gorss.
Jerry and Lynne Gorss in front of the Airport Inn.
Go back to Chris Jacks' home page.